viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

PHRASAL VERBS

PHRASAL VERBS

The United States`s swimmers of go in first position, I don’t believe that the Colombians catch up them.
In my class of internal medicine the doctors come up the skin cancer because is the most relevant in the prevalence and incidence.
In the morning in Chia especially in the Sabana´s university is cut off by the fog.
The therapy of electro shock in psychiatry gave way to medicines that nowadays occur to the patients.
My father goes ahead with his disease and taking many medicines to the day.
When the years went by all we realized that the necessary thing was not the money but the love.
All the family go over the very carefully Guayasamin painting.
My mother hand the medical excuse in to the dean of the medicine faculty.
After the degree of Natalia in my house head for Chacha´s bar in order to dance all night until seeing the dawn
The underdeveloped countries lag behind in the industry, that the developed countries.
My uncle misses out mi boyfriend neither in the list of guests nor in the organization of the tables.
In Chinese pulled down many buildings without using because they did not pass the test of ant earthquakes.
When was of vacations in Spain the waiter put out the cigarette in a famous restaurant.
In the novel “la quiero a morir” the protagonist put up a wall in the middle of the house because he didn’t want to share the house.
my aunt that lives in Cali comes to Bogota and my mother asks to me that sort out my quarter because it has everything in the floor until my uniform.

No hay comentarios: