viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

IDIOMS

IDIOMS
My English´s teacher put a small homework and me and my classmates say all the time in the world to do this essay
Hollywood would present in cinema the most famous old blockbusters
In “el desafio” one of the participants cost the earth dinner in the program like 250000 by each plate.
Study the physiology is earth-shattering for also understanding all the functions of body and all the diseases
My friends of the university and I do many strolls to different place like Tairona and Manizales but get off the ground
She passes a good number of subjects in the school and the university
The past weekend arrives very behind schedule to dance and my parents grounded by a month.
After leaving the school he rests 2 years and his father says him keep your feet on the ground
When my brother married all in the family were on top of the world, because his wife was spectacular woman
my father knows on the history of Colombia, for this reason pick up all the information when he talk
my brother stick to the television when Colombia participates in the olympic games.
My family work to the society and I thinks the world because they help all the people.
Jose wax euphoric because he has a mental disease

No hay comentarios: